Thursday 29 May 2014

iBall 150M Extreme Wireless-N Router with Spidigo Broadband

Here I am writting a very short post on the problem that I was having while setting up my iBall 150M Extreme Wireless-N Router with Spidigo Broadband connection. It was giving error telling something like "Unable to connect to Internet. Check your setting.". I tried to find for the solution on google but what I found was just complaints against Spidigo :P .


But after spending hours on settings page of wifi router (i.e., 192.168.1.1), I figured out that the WAN I.P. and LAN I.P. were same. So I changed the I.P of LAN (i.e.,I changed the IP of router) from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.2.1. And thats it after that my PC Internet and wifi both were working properly.

If you still having any problem or have any questions, please comment. I am always Happy to help :)




2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information especially this page. Thank you and good luck. 192.168.1.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. https://192-168-i-i.com/192-68-0-1/

    ReplyDelete